2k

z

Chitika

z

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Stay off Aishwarya Rai, say angry Bachchans

The Bachchans have rubbished reports that Aishwarya Rai is under treatment for stomach tuberculosis.
The Mumbai Mirror had reported that Ash has had to delay pregnancy plans because of her ailment.
"I am completely shocked, appalled and extremely upset with the contents of the article. It is fabricated and false," Aishwarya said in a letter to the paper.

On Twitter, Abhishek Bachchan said the media had crossed a line this time.

"You want to write and malign me or my father, I will take it. But the ladies of my home are off limits! They've gone too far this time..... I have never reacted to all the fabricated stories written by the media about me and my own. BUT THIS IS THE LIMIT!!!"

"As a husband and a man I'm shocked that one can talk so irresponsibly about a woman, that too...falsely!! On a personal note, as a husband I will not stand for such rubbish being written about my wife," Abhishek wrote on his Twitter handle @juniorbachchan.

In his blog, Amitabh Bachchan echoed Abhishek's thoughts: "I am the head of my family. Aishwarya is not my daughter-in-law, she is my daughter, a woman, a lady in my house and home. If anyone will speak derogatorily about her, I shall fight for her till my last breath. If you have something to say to the men in the house, Abhishek or me, I shall bear it. BUT... if you shall make injudicious remarks on the women in my home, I shall not tolerate it !!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

referrer

z

2k

Wibiy

Try us on Wibiya!