2k

z

Chitika

z

Monday, August 8, 2011

Lady GaGa Really Isn’t All That Attractive

Finally we have some images which can show us the real face of Gaga without any weird makeover, I would say I still love Lady Gaga. I love her style, I love her music and I love her gutsy outspoken attitude. She’s a strong, confident woman but man, she’s not really that attractive in the old mug, is she?


She’s one of the rare examples of a celebrity who makes it to superstar status without relying on a pretty face. Sure the costumes may have helped get her noticed, but she’s a talented musician, even if her singles don’t always show that. Making it her level without being super pretty isn’t terribly uncommon, but yeah – definitely unusual which really works for Gaga as her whole thing is about being different.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

referrer

z

2k

Wibiy

Try us on Wibiya!