2k

z

Chitika

z

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Blonde Look Of Katy Perry And Upskirt Short



The Evolution is finally over from gorgeous raven to so-so red and now on to lovely blond. I have to admit I wasn’t a fan of the red hair on Katy Perry, but I could really get behind the blond. It works for her. I think she looks adorable here at The Smurfs premiere in New York and I love the little Smurf dress.
Sure it’s cheesy and over the top, but that’s what Katy Perry is all about. The dress is perfect for her. It’s got personality and it fits her beautifully. The fact that it provided a great up-skirt shot is just an added bonus. I love Katy. I think she’s adorable and I love getting to see pictures of her all done up. Candids are nice, but I like glam Katy more…








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

referrer

z

2k

Wibiy

Try us on Wibiya!